Terms of Service
By utilizing Eden Resources, LLC services, you agree to this Service Agreement (hereinafter “AGREEMENT”), acting as a representative of your organization(hereinafter “CLIENT”).
The parties to this AGREEMENT agree as follows:
1. SCOPE -
Eden Resources, LLC will:
a. Provide business support services that include, but are not limited to, identification, screening, and initial phone interview of suitable job applicants for consideration of employment with CLIENT;
b. Perform reference checks on employee candidates as requested by CLIENT;
c. Present employment offers to candidates as requested by CLIENT;
d. Maintain communication with employee candidates throughout application process, including but not limited to acknowledgement email, interview invite, second interview confirmation, decline emails, reminder text messages;
e. Manage CLIENT’s online employee recruiting tools, as requested by CLIENT;
f. Attend on-site open interview days and/or in-person candidate interviews as requested by CLIENT(when applicable);
g. Represent CLIENT at high school, college, or various other career fair opportunities as requested by CLIENT(when applicable);
h. Work with CLIENT to update/modify job descriptions as needed;
i. Respond promptly to communications from CLIENT during standard operating hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST). Communication outside of standard operating hours will be as soon as possible;
j. Communicate upcoming company holiday closures to create plan of action to maintain continued service, as requested by CLIENT;
k. Provide advice on available recruitment tools and creative opportunities for recruitment;
l. Complete additional tasks as requested by CLIENT so long as tasks are deemed reasonable and opportunistic by both Eden Resources, LLC and CLIENT; and
m. Uphold the values and standards set forth by CLIENT when communicating with CLIENT and/or employee candidates.
a. Provide timely response to recruitment opportunities, e.g. advertisements, career fairs, speaking engagements;
b. Present regular feedback on overall Eden Resources, LLC performance and updated CLIENT needs,
c. Pay for all costs and expenses associated with recruitment opportunities, including but not limited to career fairs (public, college, or high school), printed materials (job descriptions, business cards, marketing material, etc.), and online recruitment sites and tools (e.g. Indeed, CareerPlug, Decisely) to be detailed on invoice if Eden Resources, LLC pays at times;
d. Report immediate feedback and status of all leadership position applicants to continually assess needs of CLIENT.
2. CONFIDENTIALITY - Both parties may receive information that is proprietary or confidential to the other party or its affiliated companies and their clients. Both parties agree to hold such information in strict confidence and not to disclose such information to third parties or to use such information for any purpose whatsoever other than performing under this AGREEMENT or as required by law. Each party agrees, that during the term of this AGREEMENT and for a period of two (2) years after termination of this AGREEMENT, not to, directly or indirectly take any actions that are intended to, or have the effect of, circumventing the terms or tenor of this AGREEMENT.
3. PAYMENT TERMS, BILL RATES, & FEES– Eden Resources, LLC will provide business support services at an hourly billed rate of twenty-five($25) dollars per hour, accumulated and invoiced monthly for periods starting the first day of each month and ending on the last day of each month. All other charges Eden Resources, LLC incurs while services are rendered(to include advertising costs, sponsorship charges, etc.) will be added as line items on CLIENT’s invoice each month with no additional margins or money added to expenditures. CLIENT will receive reports each month from Eden Resources, LLC detailing where time was spent and what services were performed. Client agrees to pay Eden Resources, LLC within thirty(30) days of receiving invoice or late payment interest will accrue at a rate of one and a half(1.5) percent of invoice total for each thirty(30) day period until payment is received. In the event that any payment is not timely made, CLIENT promptly shall reimburse Eden Resources, LLC for any and all costs and expenses incurred to collect payments due under this AGREEMENT, including but not limited to collection costs, court costs, arbitration costs, arbitrators’ fees and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
4. SOLICITATION - Upon entering into this AGREEMENT the Parties shall not contact employees or contractors of either party for employment or any reason that may lead to a conflict of interest or loss of business for either party.
5. INDEMNIFICATION - The Parties agree to hold each other harmless for any loss, damage, or injury that may incur from that party’s negligence whether in whole or in part, related to the interviewing, consideration hiring, or employment of candidates referred by Eden Resources, LLC, as more fully described below. The indemnified party shall provide the responding party with notice of any and all indemnification taking place.
6. GUARANTEES - Eden Resources, LLC makes no representation or warranty concerning its services or products and shall be paid for its services rendered irrespective of the results of such services.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, EDEN RESOURCES, LLC, AND ITS MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND NEGATE ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY EDEN RESOURCES LLC, OR ITS MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR MODIFY THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER.
7. TERMINATION - If either party shall decide to terminate AGREEMENT, written notification with thirty (30) days notice is required via certified mail or read receipt requested email. Upon the conclusion or termination of AGREEMENT all confidentiality and solicitation clauses shall remain in full force for the terms pertaining to each provision as agreed between the Parties. Any provisions included in this agreement that are found to be unenforceable shall not constitute as reason for termination of this agreement and likewise shall have no effect on the remaining provisions. The penalty for violating the terms of this AGREEMENT as stated is to include compensation and restitution owed to Eden Resources, LLC at the fullest extent allowable by local, state, and federal laws to include all legal, consultative, advisement, and/or other fees required for collection of monies and compensation owed to Eden Resources, LLC..
8. OTHER TERMS - Any amendment of this AGREEMENT shall be in writing. As a result of any legal action by either party to this AGREEMENT, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs in addition to damages. Signatures received by fax and or email shall be deemed as fully valid as if they were original. The CLIENT and Eden Resources, LLC agree to the terms stated above for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of authorized signature, renewing after the initial period has elapsed for subsequent twelve(12) month periods until the AGREEMENT is terminated in accordance with item 6 above. Termination of this AGREEMENT does not disqualify the client from the obligation to pay Eden Resources, LLC for services rendered.The provisions of this AGREEMENT will inure to the benefit of and be binding on the parties and their respective representatives, successors, and assigns. The failure of a party to enforce the provisions of this AGREEMENT will not be interpreted as a waiver of any provision or the right of such party thereafter to enforce each and every provision of this AGREEMENT.